Sunday 17 February 2019

Marg's 100 Mile Walk for 100 Years, 1919-2019

February 2019 Up-date

One month to the start!!

With about a month to go until I start my walk at the gates of the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, I have been practising and building up my strength and stamina with the help of friends from the Women's Royal Army Corps Association. 
Wye Valley walk to Monmouth




Most of these walks have taken place on the borders between Herefordshire and Shropshire and also Herefordshire and Worcestershire and many of them have involved some hills!! 


Hopefully this 'hill training' will put me in good stead for the hills of Surrey. In particular the hills I'll encounter on Day 2!! 


With a month to go my fundraising, for the WRAC Association and Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven, is going quite well but there is still time for you to donate via my Virgin Money Giving page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MargaretDaviesWRAC 
or by contacting me through this Blog or via Facebook (Margaret Davies) or my email. My very grateful thanks to all those who have already donated so generously.

As part of my fundraising efforts I am doing a number of special raffles so everyone has a chance of being a winner. To be in with a chance check out my Facebook (Margaret Davies) page for the latest raffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will try and reply when I can