Sunday 11 March 2018

Raffle, March 2018

Waffle Throw Raffle!


To raise funds for my 100 Mile Solo Walking Challenge 2018 I am raffling this lovely 1.5 metre square hand-crochet throw. It is in Waffle Stich (“How appropriate Marg!” I hear you say!!), in a flecked Burgundy and Bottle Green light-weight but warm wool with a gold border (think WRAC flag colours-ish!)
 
 
I will draw the winning number this Saturday 17th March at the Victory Service Club in London where the WRAC Association AGM is being held.


 
Tickets are £5 per Raffle Number (I write your name against the next number on my list)
Please remember to give me your name & contact details for when you win!!

 Pay online at my Virgin Money Giving page  https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MargaretDaviesWRAC
OR
Pay me at VSC on Saturday if you are going to the AGM
OR
PM/Message/Text/Email me & I’ll give you my address so you can post it to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will try and reply when I can