Sunday 29 March 2020

Day 7 Sunday 29th March 2020


This morning, as the hoped for finale to my 100 Mile "Not Scotland" Solo Walk around and about Worcester, I decided to try and circumnavigate Worcester City from my home. 

I had no real idea how far it would be but I hoped that it would be close to 15 miles. 

Denise had said that, if I didn't quite make the total today, we could both walk the extra on our daily walking exercise tomorrow. I must admit that was tempting! 


As it happens I've completed my walk today. 

104 miles in total after today's 19.5 miles! 

I have to admit that it was tough and I'm very tired - too tired to do today's Blog justice. 

I will leave you with some photos and the promise that I'll write properly tomorrow. 


I had to put in the photo of Denise (she's going to kill me!!) as she walked up the Southern Link Road in the teeth of the gale to meet me and walk the mile or so back home with me. 

The wind was so strong by that time that we were buffeted almost off the path. Where would my walks be without her support? 

And, where would my walking friends be without her delicious cake!! More tomorrow I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Marg...the winds were horrid today and very bitter. Bravo going out in this weather! Now relax stay healthy and stay safe. Mission accomplished, a credit to you with all that is going on with COVID-19. Huge congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant effort Marg. Rest up and stay safe and well. Many congratulations x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I will try and reply when I can