Sunday 22 March 2020

Marg's 2020 Walk 2nd Update

WOW!! This 'thing' is moving fast. 


I have decided that I am going to start my 2020 "Was-to-be-Scotland" 100 Mile Charity Walk tomorrow, Monday 23rd March. 

As I have already said in an earlier post, I have had to re-rout the walk from Scotland to Worcestershire. I'm trying to match the route terrain, elevation and kinds of locations that I'm walking. It's taken some extra thought and planning. 

Day 1 originally was due to take in areas around Inverness on the northeastern coast of Scotland. I had intended walking around Fort George on the coast, Cawdor Estate Woods (Cawdor has a link with my home-county of Pembrokeshire and finally the battlefield site at Culloden

My question for you folks, particularly those who know Worcester & Worcestershire well, is to see if you can work out each day where I might be walking. I will still be writing my Blog every evening so you can see if your guess was right!

                                 




Please feel free to donate to my two charities, Cancer Research UK and Women's Royal Army Corps Association, who are working particularly hard during these trying times. The research into fighting cancer must continue. These are also particularly trying times for many Association members experiencing even more isolation and loneliness during this Coronavirus outbreak; the support continues. 
https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MargaretDaviesWRAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will try and reply when I can