Friday 10 March 2017

Start Day -2

Start Day Minus 2

Early start at BBC Hereford & Worcester Radio studio with Elliot & Toni at Breakfast. Nerve-wracking but hopefully went ok - I don't know how they do it!! Give me a hundred mile walk any day!! Check out my Facebook Page for a link to the broadcast.
(Unfortunately this Blog will only let me post pictures and videos)
   
Last minute checking of kit and car-packing on the cards for the remainder of the day. 

Today is going to be a rest day before the excitement of tomorrow's lunchtime photo-shoot at the National Memorial Arboretum, Alrewas, Staffs. It will be great to honour all those pioneering women of WW1 in the presence of some of the ladies of the Auxiliary Territorial Service (ATS) who served during WW2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will try and reply when I can