Monday 6 March 2017

Start Day -6

Start Day -6  Monday 6th March
Today was the last of my Training Walks up Malvern Hills (stamina training!) with a couple of blondes!!!

Jo (the human) & Tam (the non-human) have been my training partners for a couple of years. Thank you to both of them and to all the other wonderful folk (& their 4 legged friends) who have helped me get vaguely fit!!

They have a hard job because my favourite start to a walk is a good breakfast!! Today's was at the little kiosk, Sally's Place, at British Camp, Malvern Hills. They serve delicious bacon & egg baps with coffee. The picture is of 'Sally' with another of her customers, Wayne.
We had a cracking walk in wonderful sunshine. We skirted the Herefordshire Beacon and climbed to the top of the Worcestershire Beacon.
We then descended to the Wyche Inn for lunch. Great food and always an excellent selection of Ales. Our route back to the cars was along the lower level route on the Herefordshire side of the hill.  Thanks girls for an excellent day đŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will try and reply when I can